Time 10am to 3pm
Location Tracksys Teaching Suite - Nottingham
This workshop will provide a full overview of how to use EthoVision. It will include several different scenarios and provide plenty of hands-on use of the equipment.
The day is designed for students, new users or those in need of a refresher. Trainers will be on hand to take attendees through the system in a series of generic and user-specific exercises. By the end of the day users should be able to;
- Set-up an experiment (including independent variables)
- Track animals in a variety of situations making use of EthoVisions options
- Visualise data
- Group and analyse data for a range of parameters
- Design - how to set-up projects
- Tracking - how to optimise data collection
- Visualisation - examine and play your tracks
- Analysis - get the most from your data
- Export data for further analysis in SPSS or The Observer
All attendees will work with a generic set of projects that they can take away with them on CD at the end of the day. User-specific projects made on the day will also be made available on CD.
Tracksys are committed to providing free technical support by phone or email and will contact all attendees after the training day to monitor their progress.
10am to 3pm. Coffee and lunch breaks to be taken at the University