Time 10am to 4pm
Location Tracksys Teaching Suite - Nottingham
This workshop will provide a full overview of how to use EthoVision XT. It will include several different scenarios and provide plenty of hands-on use of the equipment.
The day is designed for students, new users or those in need of a refresher. Trainers will be on hand to take attendees through the system in a series of generic and user-specific exercises. By the end of the day users should be able to:
- Set-up an experiment (including independent variables)
- Track animals in a variety of situations making use of EthoVision's options
- Visualise data
- Group and analyse data for a range of parameters
- Design - how to set-up projects
- Tracking - how to optimise data collection
- Visualisation - examine and play your tracks
- Analysis - get the most from your data
- Export data for further analysis in SPSS or The Observer
All attendees will work with a generic set of projects but can also work
on user-specific projects; they will be able to take these away on a
complementary USB memory stick at the end of the day.
Tracksys are committed to providing free technical support by phone or email and will contact all attendees after the training day to monitor their progress.
10am to 4pm. Coffee and lunch breaks to be taken at the University