Natural Gaze is designed for academic researchers, UX experts and market research professionals to analyse gaze in real-world or virtual environments. Over 100,000 users worldwide are already benefiting from the easy set-up and rapid analysis workflow.
How it Works
Natural Gaze is a huge advance in mobile eyetracking. Featuring:-
- 0-, 1- or 3-point lighting fast calibration - with the option to recalibrate after data collection.
- Parallax-free binocular eyetracking. Tracking distance from 40cm to infinity. Resolution of 0.1 degree.
- Automatic analysis without the need for active markers.
- Real-time viewing of data and gaze video. Remote wireless control.
- Add live annotations for use in data selection e.g. task or behaviour.
- Gaze position accuracy 0.5 degree over all distances.
- Tracking range of 70 degrees horizontal and 55 degrees vertical.
- Sample rate; 60fps binocular.
- A HD scene camera delivering a resolution of 1280 x 960. Sound recording.
- Free SDK that can be used wirelessly.
- Synchronisation with EEG, motion tracking and other data streams.
- Weighs just 75 grams.
- Compatible with glasses and contact lenses.Now includes snap-on corrective lenses from -4 to +4 diopters.
- Easy integration with other mobile technologies and sensors, motion analysis and Virtual Reality packages.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
Features and Benefits
|Lightweight at 75 grams and unobtrusive||Allows the wearer to behave as normal|
|Automatic analysis||Get your data and visuals quickly and easily|
|Simple calibration in a few seconds||Collect data from multiple subjects quickly and efficiently|
|HD scene camera delivering a resolution of 1280 x 960||Visually stunning output - find out exactly what people are looking at|
|Access to real-time data||Be confident of your results and integrate the eyetracking data with other technologies|
|Wireless transmission||Live viewing for an audience on multiple computers|
|Annotations||Enhanced your eyetracking by identifying tasks, behaviours etc|
Here are some of the many scenarios which have used Eye Tracking Glasses - Natural Gaze:
- Market Researcher
- Usability Expert
- Assessing mobile phone interfaces
- Sport Scientist
- Studying return of serve in tennis
- Investigating train driver performance
- Studying FaceBook use via mobile devices