- 12th Jun 2013
- Integrated E-prime / The Observer project available
- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
Our new brochure is now available:
Usability and HCI researchers often need to film their subjects on site, investigating real-world situations and providing immediate feedback.
Our portable filming labs have everything you need in a small lightweight case. You can record, analyse and present your results there and then.
Our portable labs are also available for hire - please contact us for details
How does it work?
- Travel to your testing site with a single suitcase (your lab.) and a laptop.
- Plug in the Portable lab, attach your laptop and user's computer.
- Record the user's behaviour, computer screen and verbalisations onto a single digital recording at the touch of a button.
- Code, analyse and create highlight clips from your recording in The Observer.
Features and Benefits
Each lab has hardwired audio and video recording with a single power supply.
|Easy to set up & use|
Typical dimensions are 60cm x 40cm x 15cm, weighing about 10Kg, including collapsible trolley.
|Easy to transport and set up virtually anywhere!|
Simply plug in the lab, connect your laptop and record.
|Your footage is ready to analyse immediately.|
Capture the user and their interface in the same movie in any situation.
|Reduce your analysis time.|
Labs can be customised to suit you e.g. adding extra cameras for recording multiple users.
|Your lab fits your research needs.|
Typical labs contain a mini tripod camera, computer screen recorder, microphones and a digital movie recorder.
|Get the footage whatever the application.|