- 12th Jun 2013
- Integrated E-prime / The Observer project available
- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
Our new brochure is now available:
For filming at remote locations where mains power is not available, regular access is difficult, activity is sporadic and / or nocturnal.
Our remote-site filming systems are custom-built to match your requirements whether you're filming bats, badgers, foxes or early-morning joggers!
How does it work?
- Set up your system on site and position your camera(s).
- Use our battery management system to trigger recording by movement (using passive infra-red (IR) detectors) or timer recording.
- Leave your system in the field to record for up to 24 hours.
- Collect your tape or digital movie files for immediate analysis with The Observer.
Features and Benefits
Complete, bespoke 12 volt waterproof filming systems.
|Making sure you get the footage you need.|
Integrated power management, IR lights and passive IR detectors
|Optimise filming duration, film in darkness only when there is activity|
Real-time and time-lapse programmable recording
|Record when you want for as long as you need|
Add time code to your recordings for immediate analysis
|Get data from your footage quickly and easily using The Observer|