- 12th Jun 2013
- Integrated E-prime / The Observer project available
- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
Our new brochure is now available:
Eye Tracking Glasses
ETG is designed for market research professionals, usability experts and academic researchers who analyse visual perception in real-world or virtual environments.
A HD scene camera gives you access to unprecented levels of detail. Binocular eyetracking includes automatic parallax correction, giving pin-point accuracy over all distances.
Simple set-up and automatic analysis make studies quick and easy to do.
An unobtrusive, robust system that can be used in a variety of settings including shelf-testing, driving, sports, visual perception and usability testing.
Video examples here.
How does it work?
ETG is a huge advance in mobile eyetracking. The system then delivers the following;
- One-point lighting fast calibration - with the option to recalibrate after data collection.
- Tracking distance from 40cm to infinity. Resolution of 0.1 degree.
- Gaze position accuracy 0.5 degree over all distances.
- Tracking range of 70 degrees horizontal and 55 degrees vertical.
- Sample rate; 30fps binocular.
- A HD scene camera delivering a resolution of 1280 x 960.
- Parallax-free binocular eyetracking.
- Sound recording.
- Weighs just 75 grams.
- Compatible with glasses and contact lenses.
- Automatic analysis without the need for active markers.
- Real-time access to the data.
- Easy integration with other mobile technologies and sensors.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
Features and Benefits
Lightweight at 75 grams and unobtrusive
Allows the wearer to behave as normal
|Get your data and visuals quickly and easily|
Simple calibration in a few seconds
|Collect data from multiple subjects quickly and efficiently|
HD scene camera delivering a resolution of 1280 x 960
Visually stunning output - find out exactly what people are looking at
Access to real-time data
|Be confident of your results and integrate the eyetracking data with other technologies|