- 12th Jun 2013
- Integrated E-prime / The Observer project available
- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
Our new brochure is now available:
Digital motion analysis using cutting-edge video technology. An easy-to-use interface allows you to measure angles, axis displacements and distances.
Use MotionTwin to support your diagnosis and treatment; select symptoms by body region, determine muscular imbalances and joint deficiences. Document your results in the format you need to provide treatment, rehabilitation or training.
From June 2009 you can buy online! Just click here.
How does it work?
1. Enter your subject (patients) information (anamnesis)
2. Record video sequences direct to hard disk
3. Collect data (angles, distances etc) with a few mouse clicks
4. Display and save images and measurements
5. Create and export your report
Features and Benefits
Analyse from up to 4 different perspectives
|Get the view(s) you need whatever the application|
Archive to a comprehensive database
|Store and access your data safely and quickly|
Dynamic analysis and display features
|Get the information you want in the form you need it|
Interface with products from a number of manufacturers including Parotec, RSScan, Medilogic and FASTScan
|An integrated solution - do all the work you need to in one place|
Output results in HTML format
Results easily accessable by anyone with access to the web
Before and after comparison at a glance
|Show your subjects how they are improving|