- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
- 13th Sep 2012
- Data Recorder for SMIs Eye Tracking Glasses Released
Our new brochure is now available:
OverviewA comprehensive sound recording and analysis system. Very flexible recording options, with real-time display of raw signal or spectrogram data. Ideal for use with birds, bats and rodent calls.
How does it work?
- Record sound signals to the hard drive - either continuously or only when above a threshold. Either via your sound card, or via USB sound card, or UltraSoundGate
- View and filter your data.
- Analyse and classify sound events automatically.
- Export data for statistical analysis.
- Produce high quality spectrograms.
- Edit clips, and alter them if required, for playback experiments.
Features and Benefits
Capture sounds quickly and easily and processes data automatically.
|Data collection is flexible and easy saving you time and effort.|
Flexible recording options.
|Sample at the rate you need and with autotriggering.|
Can be used from a Notebook PC.
|Make field recordings anywhere.|
Display, edit and filter your data.
|Display the information in the way you need it.|
Classify and analyse sounds and sound 'events' you define.
|Explore the information content of your sounds.|
Generate and playback artificial sound.
|Construct your own messages.|