- 12th Jun 2013
- Integrated E-prime / The Observer project available
- 5th Dec 2012
- EthoVision 9.0 released
- 13th Nov 2012
- EEG-eyetracker integration with Emotiv Toolkit
Our new brochure is now available:
The Observer XT 11
A complete system for recording, review and analysis of behaviour, live or from video. Define, code, display and analyse behaviour quickly and easily with almost limitless flexibility. Used in research, teaching and training.
How does it work?
- Decide on the behaviours you want to record and assign a keystroke to each.
- Code your behaviours live or from video using your PC, laptop or handheld PDA.
- View your data through graphs and tables. Use your behavioural codes to automatically generate annotated video highlights for presentations and feedback.
- Analyse your data. The Observer includes a range of parameters that can be calculated automatically, reliability analysis for inter-user accuracy and lag-sequential analysis.
- Export your data and statistics to Excel or SPSS for further analysis.
Features and Benefits
The Observer can be used to collect quantitative and qualitative behavioural data in any situation.
|Collect exactly the data you want, in the form you need it, whatever your application.|
Generate descriptive statistics and graphs instantly, formatted the way you need them.
|Quickly get meaningful statistics, tables and graphs from your observations you can use straight away.|
Use any video source and make multiple passes to add depth to your observations.
|Complex data can be collected easily, without error.|
View multiple video images simultaneously.
|Code behaviours from different camera angles|
Synchronise coding with external devices and import data.
|Integrate your behavioural coding with other events.|
Access any point in your video at the touch of a button and generate video highlights directly from your coding.
|Great for teaching, training, coaching or presentations.|
Mobile solutions available using the rugged Psion Workabout Pro or a PDA.
|Code live wherever you need to, indoors or out.|