Automated Radial Maze
Tracksys is excited to introduce a new Automated Radial Maze. A unique design means the maze doors rise from the floor, eliminating the traditional guillotine doors. This means the maze can easily be used with tethered animals for electrophysiological and / or optogenetic experiments. The maze can be controlled by EthoVision XT with any protocol required.
Adding value to the new maze, the central section can be removed and replaced with inserts converting the maze to 'T' or 'Y' maze configuration. This also saves space and allows easy switching between different experiments.
The maze comes with options including IR or white light variants, and optional pellet dispensers. For more information on the new maze contact us.
EthoVision XT 13 released
Announcing the release of EthoVision XT 13 with a host of unique new features to increase what you can measure automatically, and what you can add to your tracking to get much more from your data.
- Automatic recognition of behaviours such as jumping and grooming.
- New functionality for the Manual Event Recorder including live and offline scoring, reduced speed (frame-by-frame) scoring and using scored behaviours for trial and hardware control.
- Define your own parameters via multi-condition variables e.g. based on heading, movement and location.
- Free interval analysis - compare behaviours before and after a time, behaviour or trial control condition.
For more information on the new version contact us.
BioLab new features from MindWare Technologies
There are a host of new features for BioLab - the free application, to view, edit and export data from MindWare hardware, including:-
- Integration with Noldus Media Recorder.
- Added support for event detection e.g. for synchronising with external systems such as eyetrackers.
- Support for user confirgurations created on different computers.
- Support for remote control and event markers via UDP.